, Outdoor Pavillion


The Houston Parks and Recreation Department Permits Office issues permits for the use of different venues and parks operated by the department for the City of Houston.  An area within a park may be reserved for personal use for private events by obtaining a permit through the Houston Parks and Recreation Department. A fee and a refundable deposit are required. This permit ensures the exclusive use of a particular space for a designated time.

Any request to conduct a park event that is open to the public and more than 250 people will require coordination of city services and will require a special event permit from the Mayor’s Office of Special Events.

Mayor’s Office of Special Events:

Phone: 832-393-0868


Scroll to Top