Emancipation Park Conservancy asks that you follow these Brand Guidelines, which are intended to promote consistent use of our Brand Assets.
This makes it easier for people to instantly recognize references to Emancipation Park Conservancy. These guidelines also help protect Emancipation Park Conservancy’s intellectual property. Please comply with all of the following Brand Guidelines when using all Emancipation Park Conservancy Brand Assets.
Whats included in our Brand Assets?
The Emancipation Park Conservancy brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs, and other distinctive brand features associated with Emancipation Park Conservancy and our services (“Brand Assets”). Examples of our Brand Assets include the word “Emancipation Park Conservancy” and logos. Our Brand Assets are trade names, trademarks, service marks, and trade dress of Emancipation Park Conservancy.
General Brand Guidelines
- Use our Brand Assets to refer to Emancipation Park Conservancy, our services, products, etc.
- Write “Emancipation Park Conservancy.” as separate words, and capitalize both the “E”, “P” and “C”.
- Comply with our Logo Guidelines, Terms of Service, and Acceptable Use Policy.
Please do not:
- Use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by Emancipation Park Conservancy., unless permitted through written consent to do so.
- Modify or alter the Brand Assets.
- Incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your trademarks, domain names, logos, or similar content.
- Assert rights over the Emancipation Park Conservancy brand or Brand Assets, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration, or anything else.
- Use trademarks, domain names, logos, or other content that imitate or could be confused with Emancipation Park Conservancy.
- Feature Emancipation Park Conservancy on materials associated with sexually explicit content, unlawful activity, or other materials that violate our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
The Emancipation Park Conservancy brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs, and other distinctive brand features associated with Emancipation Park Conservancy.
Here are the basic guidelines for using an Emancipation Park Conservancy logo:
- Comply with our Brand Guidelines (specified above).
- Do not alter the shape, proportion, color, or orientation of the logos. They should remain the Emancipation Park Conservancy yellow and ObservePoint gray.
- Provide at least as much padding around the logo as displayed below. This helps the logo appear clean and uncluttered. A general rule of thumb for minimum space around the logo is to take the ‘P’ and place it around the logo (as shown below) and this will give you enough clear space.
Emancipation Park Conservancy Black Logo
Emancipation Park Conservancy Orange Logo
Required Clear SpaceDownload All Logos